The Google Analytics User Conference takes a trip to Latin America. We held the first conference in Latin America in Mexico back in April and now we will visit Colombia, Argentina and Brazil the last week of November.
• Monday Nov, 26th in Bogotá, Colombia (gauc.com.co)
• Wednesday Nov, 28th in Buenos Aires, Argentina (gauc.com.ar)
• Friday Nov, 30th in São Paulo, Brazil (gauc.com.br)
Digital Marketers and Google Analytics enthusiasts will be able to spend one full day sharing knowledge, hearing about local success stories and discussing the latest feature launches announced during our summit last month.
We have a terrific line up of Google speakers:
• Justin Cutroni, Google Analytics Advocate
• Enrique Quevedo, Google Analytics Latam
• Romina Rodríguez, Google Argentina
• Gustavo Jeuken, Google Brasil
• Jorge Quiroga, Google Colombia
As well as thought leaders from our local Certified Partners:
• Juan Camilo Suárez, Santiago Suárez and Gustavo Parra from Intergrupo Digital
• Juan Damia and Richard Dawson from Intellignos
• Ruy Carneiro and Flavio Silveira from WA Consulting
• Francisco Pellat from Codice
• Gustavo Bacchin from Cadastra
• Fabio Serra from DP6
You can see the full event details, agenda and buy your tickets at these country specific sites:
Colombia, Argentina and Brazil.
Nos vemos pronto.
Posted by Enrique Quevedo, Google Analytics Latin America