Update your publisher profile
- Your website description is the first thing advertisers see, so always keep it current.
- Make your profile visible to more advertisers by opting into Recruiting communications.
- Use the Recommended advertisers tab to find new advertiser programs, sorted by category and earnings potential.
- Review Recommended links to see Staff picks and Exclusives.
- Use automated services like Link subscriptions, Product subscriptions, and the Links API to easily keep links, special offers, promotions and products updated.
- Get banner and dynamic links. The larger ad sizes for banner and dynamic links are more visual and easier for users to read and interact with.
- If your site has an active user base and you’re driving a lot of conversions for an advertiser, ask them to create a co-branded landing page to help increase conversion.
- Make sure your website is updated for peak promotional seasons, and set aside inventory for Google Affiliate Network ads.
- Use Creative reports to review link performance and find the top-performing creatives and links for your site.
- Review your analytics to determine your most relevant content and top performing links.
- Identify top-selling products through Product-related reports, then optimize for these products.
- Order-level payment reports show you the list of orders that have been paid out in any given month.
Emily Harris, Product Marketing Manager