We hosted our first DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) Small Business Hangout On Air a couple months ago, and we heard you loud and clear - you want more tips and tricks to maximize your AdSense revenue through DFP Small Business. This week we’ll be hosting our first week dedicated to DFP Small Business performance suggestions, so if you’re not already following AdSense on Google+ there’s no better time to add us to your circles.
We'll cover a different topic each day so join in daily for a full introduction to DFP Small Business, or pick and choose the events most interesting to you. Ask any questions in the comments or live and we'll answer them daily at 11am PT (2pm ET) from a Hangout on Air hosted on our AdSense +page. Here's the full lineup:
- Monday September, 17th: Should I be using DFP Small Business?
- Tuesday September, 18th: Dynamic Allocation I: Enabling ad units for AdSense
- Wednesday September, 19th: Dynamic Allocation II: Priority levels
- Thursday September, 20th: Setting and calculating your CPM Rate
- Friday September, 21st: Introduction to targeting
If you’re interested in joining our live Hangout On Air, visit our +page a little before 11am PT and look for the link. Looking forward to hanging out soon!
Posted by Jason Sanio - Inside AdSense team