On October 8th and 9th the second German-speaking Google Analytics User Conference (http://www.analytics-konferenz.at) is coming up. The conference will be held at the Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna, Austria.
The Google Analytics User Conference is a two-day event, featuring a Google Analytics Training Day (12/10/08) for beginners and the Google Analytics Conference (12/10/09). The Conference will include 24 different sessions in three tracks, which provide a valuable insight into new Google Analytics technologies, efficient strategies, optimization and trends. Here are some highlights from the agenda:
- What´s new and exciting with Google Analytics
- Customer Journey & Multi-Channel Analysis
- Improving ROI and Conversion-Optimization with Google Analytics
- E-Mail/Social Media/Mobile Tracking
- AdWords in Google Analytics & Search Analytics
- Advanced Traffic Attribution
- Tech-Sessions: Implementing Events, Custom Vars, Advanced Google Analytics Tracking Codes etc.
The interactive and informative day is designed to help all attendees getting the most out of Google Analytics. It connects people who love and use Google Analytics, Google team members, opinion leaders, industry experts, online-marketers, web-developers and others who are interested in web analytics. Take the opportunity to learn from Google Analytics pros and peers and share your experience and knowledge. Register now and get:
- Tips and tricks from industry insiders to improve the bottom line
- Tactical and practical advice which you can apply rapidly
- Guidance how to manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms
- Align Google Analytics with overall business goals, etc.
Attendees can choose one day or the other, or may attend both days at a discounted rate.
List Price: € 390,- each day (Training Day or Conference). Both days cost € 680. Find out more at http://www.analytics-konferenz.at/anmelden.
This is an event not to be missed! We are looking forward to meeting many of you at the conference. See you soon!
The conference is presented by the following Google Analytics Certified Partners and leading agencies in Austria and Germany: e-dialog, elements and webalytics. Furthermore the event is being produced in cooperation with national and international companies, associations and media: Monster Worldwide, Searchmetrics, intelliAd, Digital Analytics Association, DMVOE, Marketing Community Austria, WirtschaftsBlatt, Computerwelt, Horizont, Werbeplanung.at, ITPress, iBusiness, t3n, WebsiteBoosting, eStrategy and Conversion Boosting.
Posted by the Google Analytics Team