The Advertisers tab includes three sub-tabs to help you easily sort through new opportunities.
- Recommended is now the default view for the Advertisers tab, featuring a customizable list of available advertiser programs that Google algorithms predict may be a good fit for you.
- Invitations are from advertisers that want to work with you -- including those with private programs. To join, just click the ‘Join’ button for that invitation.
- Browse existing shows the status of advertiser programs you’ve already applied to.
The Links tab features recommendations for links that we estimate will perform well for you, and we now include new criteria for recommendations, like Staff picks and Exclusive opportunities. You can still view ‘Browse all links’ to search for links as normal. You'll also notice three new sub-tabs – we've consolidated Products and Subscriptions under the Links tab.
- Recommended links are ranked primarily based on average earnings.
- Staff picks are curated by Google Affiliate Network account teams based on relevant performance or seasonality.
- Exclusive opportunities feature links only available through Google Affiliate Network.
The Publishers tab includes three sub-tabs to help you easily sort through high-potential publishers that may be a good fit for your program.
- Recommended is now the default view for the Publishers tab. New search filters enable you to quickly narrow down the list of publishers that are a good fit.
- Pending makes it easy for you to review publishers and quickly approve them in bulk. We sort publishers by relevance to help you approve the best recommendations first.
- Browse existing shows the status of publishers that you’ve already taken action on, as well as any non-joined publishers you can recruit.
Ali Pasha, Product Manager
Robin Anil, Software Engineer