Tuesday, August 14
- Hear about recent enhancements to Google AdWords, Google Display Network and DoubleClick Search, as well as real-world examples of how these new solutions are already helping businesses solve some of their biggest challenges, presented by Ariel Bardin, Product Management Director - Google Search Ads
- Dive deep on how you can win the moments that matter with effective AdWords social, mobile and local solutions to reach your users, presented by Shannon Snow, Head of Industry - Education
- Learn about how DoubleClick Search helps marketers and agencies running some of the world's largest search campaigns more efficiently and effectitvely with Anthony Chavez, Senior Product Manager - DoubleClick Search
- Close the day with David Monsees, Product Manager - Google Display Network, to hear about how you can use the power of display advertising to extend the impact of your search campaigns with remarketing and contextual targeting
- During How to Win with Google & Bing, Ryan Gibson, Manager on the Agency business Development Team, will join the discussion on best practices for optimizing your campaigns, keywords, match-types, ads, bids, targeting, landing pages and quality scores for each network and highlight the most important differences that can make all the difference in highly-competitive markets
- Learn about Better SEM in a Cross-Channel World with Head of Emerging Products & Markets Stephen Yap, who will explore what marketers and agencies should expect from the next generation of search management platforms
Additionally, we'll be offering 20-minute account optimization sessions with Google AdWords specialists, and 20-minute product demonstrations with DoubleClick Search specialists. If you’re interested in learning more about new features or best practices, let us know by filling out the form here. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, August 8, 2012.
Still haven’t registered? We're happy to offer advertisers a promotional code for 20% off when you buy a Conference pass to SES SF. Reference our discount code 20GOOG upon registration.
If past conferences are anything to go by, this should be a fun and educational event, with lots of folks to meet, contacts to make, and tips and tricks to learn. We hope to see you there!
Posted by Katie Miller, Google Ads Team