Key benefits for UK users:
- Market-leading insights and reporting available in local timezone, language and currency
- Publisher payments available in over 40 currencies in 80 countries
- Product feed integration via Google Merchant Centre
- Ability to create accounts with different payouts, advertiser-specific terms and local market presence
- Custom recruiting for select advertisers
For UK publishers:
UK publishers can now apply for UK affiliate programmes including Blue Nile, Onlineticketexpress.com, Orvis UK, Shoes.com, Skechers and more. Follow the steps below to to get started:
1.) Log in to your account (or apply to join our network)
2.) Go to the Advertisers tab
3.) On the left-hand navigation, click ‘Countries’ and choose United Kingdom
4.) Apply to programmes
For UK advertisers:
If you’re an advertiser interested in starting an affiliate programme with Google Affiliate Network, please contact us and a member of our team can provide more information.
We look forward to helping advertisers, publishers and agencies achieve their goals in the UK, and doing our part to grow the UK affiliate market! For more information, please visit our website.
Posted by: Tony Nelan, Head of Google Affiliate Network for Europe