- We monitored events in Syria, where the populace said a resounding yes to a new constitution and Red Cross continued their attempts to evacuate the wounded from Homs.
- We saw a string of tornadoes across the US Midwest claim the lives of at least twelve people, injure hundreds and destroy countless properties.
- We were saddened to hear of the death of conservative journalist Andrew Breitbart, who died of unexpected natural causes, aged 43, while walking this week.
- We observed thousands in Moscow protest against Vladimir Putin by forming a human chain that encircled the inner city.
- We followed the remaining GOP candidates on the US campaign trail as Mitt Romney claimed victories in Arizona and his home state of Michigan.
- We were shocked as another US school was plunged into violence with the deaths of three students in a shooting at Chardon High School, Ohio.
- We watched the ailing Costa Allegra, sister ship of the Costa Concordia, being towed back to the Seychelles after a serious engine fire.
- We witnessed police and bailiffs evict members of Occupy London from their base at St. Paul's Cathedral.
- We remembered with a heavy heart some of the greatest music of the 1960's, as Monkees heart-throb Davy Jones passed away, aged 66.
- Finally, we saw all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, as the world's biggest movie stars came together for the 84th Academy Awards.
Come back next week to see the news unfold on YouTube.
Olivia Ma, YouTube News and Politics, recently watched "New Worry on Global Warming: Mass Shrinkage".