User interface updates
Based on input from our users, partners, and customers, we have launched several improvements to our user interface. We are particularly proud of the attention to detail that our user experience team has put into making the interface easy to use, understandable, and beautiful.
The primary goal of this update is to bring more attention to the things that matter -- your data, and how you analyze it. We improved legibility of score card and table data, and refined our color palette to draw attention toward data instead of navigation elements.
We’ve also made several usability improvements:
• Improved information hierarchy
• Change the graphed metric and select a comparison metric directly from the graph
• Graph and Table options are more visible
• Improved Metric Group selection
• Added icons to left navigation
Icons in the left navigation
We would like to thank everyone for submitting excellent feedback. Please continue to provide input on how Google Analytics can best deliver the insights you need.
- The Google Analytics team