Available in DFP and DFP Small Business:
- Alerts: Preventing delivery issues before they happen can be a time consuming and manual process. To make this process easier for publishers, and to help ensure you know when something happens that involves one of your orders or line items, such as if a line item is not meeting its delivery goal, we're excited to introduce account alerts to help bring this information to your attention so you can quickly resolve the issue. Read more.
- Dimension reporting filters: To help you generate precisely the data you’re looking for, we’ve introduced the ability to filter your reports by advertiser, order, line item, and line item type directly within the reporting interface.
- Platform reporting filters: If you deliver campaigns across multiple platforms (web/mobile), you can now easily segment your reports by platform type to quickly view how your cross-platform campaigns are performing by platform type.
- Mobile creative preview: We know that publishers like to test their creatives to ensure everything is working properly prior to pushing a campaign to their live site. We’ve expanded the creative preview tool to support mobile creatives targeted to mobile devices using QR code previews. Simply scan the QR code with your mobile device to view the mobile create exactly as it will appear before it’s live.
- Mobile application tags: We have expanded the formats of the ad tag generator so now you can generate tags for mobile applications in addition to your web and mobile sites.