- Faster, smoother performance, with an updated and simplified user interface.
- Suggestions for your search grouped by type, with web suggestions at the top.
- Country-specific suggestions and search results for all countries with Google domains.
- Long press to remove history items.
Search history, search suggestions and on-device results
Here are some additional tips we’d like to share:
- Tap the arrow to the right of a search suggestion or history item to add it to your search term before searching.
- Get suggestions from other apps on your phone - check out searchable items in Search settings.
- Long press on home screen to add the Google Search widget, if you don’t have it already, to access search faster.
If you have Android 2.2, 2.3 or 3.x, you can download the app from Android Market or scan the QR code below.
Posted by Mathew Inwood, Software Engineer