Available in DFP and Small Business:
- 'As Many As Possible' Improvements: We've updated the 'As many as possible' creative display feature to prevent creatives from serving part way down a page if another line item has delivered in the first ad unit (i.e. if another line item serves to the top banner spot, we won't serve the 300x25 to the mid page since the roablock would be broken)
- User Interface Improvements: We know your time is valuable, and we’re always working on new ways to make the DFP interface as quick and efficient for you as possible. To help with this goal, you can now quickly navigate between different tabs within DFP without requiring the page to reload.
- Yield Reporting: The new Yield Report type makes it easier for publishers to understand their overall yield -- how your impressions and revenue breakout by deal type. This new report displays revenue and impression data for direct and indirect sales, helps you easily uncover unfilled impressions, and enables you to compare the performance of each ad type from within a single report.
- DFP Mobile: Capture opportunities beyond the desktop with DFP’s full service mobile ad serving module to deliver dynamic, interactive ads across your mobile web pages and applications. Read more.
- DFP Tag Troubleshooter (TagShooter): The new DFP TagShooter allows you to easily view the real-time decision making process DFP is using to determine which ad to serve. With this information, you'll be well equipped to quickly identify why an ad isn't delivering or why another ad is appearing in its place. Try it now.
- Enhancement to Sponsorship Line Items: For Sponsorship line items, you can now set an impression goal in order to monitor progress of impressions you’ve contractually sold with the progress bar.
- Multi-level Ad Unit Reports: There are now three different options for viewing data in ad unit reports. These new views are particularly useful for multi-level ad units, and will help you view data for all of your ad units at once rather than just parent or child ad units.
Posted by Alex Strittmatter, DFP Product Specialist