Here are the four mobile-related insights and tips we covered this week (and a fun factoid):
Click on the titles to view the original posts and comments.
#1 Monday: Search from mobile devices up 5x in the past two years!
- Capture the mobile opportunity with separate campaigns targeting mobile devices only. Advertisers with mobile-optimized sites and mobile-targeted campaigns have seen an average 11.5% increase in mobile CTR.
- Use AdWords location extensions to showcase key business information, including your address, phone number and driving directions.
- Target tablet devices as part of your AdWords campaigns and, if you have tablet specific products or services, create tablet-only campaigns.
- Get best practices and personalized tips on how to make your website more mobile-friendly at www.HowToGoMo.com.
- Sign of the times: We agree with this article and predict that more kids will know how to use a smartphone than know how to tie their shoes. Watch endearing video on the post to see just how important it will be to market your content to the four screens: mobile, tablet, laptop and TV.
Posted by Andrew Truong, Inside AdWords Crew