- We looked at how the anniversary of 9/11 became a dominant topic on YouTube.
- We studied the unexpected pop-culture resurgence of Back to the Future 2.
- We tracked the popularity of iPhone concept videos.
- We saw some interesting public displays from around the world.
- We collected dramatic footage from a chemical fire in Canberra.
- And these two seniors trying to work their webcam became the major viral hit of the week:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "You're not gonna be the great breakdancer you think you are."