- We watched New Zealanders enjoyed their "once-in-a-lifetime" snow storm.
- We dug into one of the more unique ways that people use YouTube to learn.
- We posted the first in our series exploring different types of YouTube "one-man-bands."
- We saw some on-the-beach footage from a waterspout in North Carolina.
- We learned that we've been peeling bananas wrong all these years.
- We enjoyed how one hostel employee's low-budget commercial went viral.
- We viewed some very talented dogs.
- And very popular driver Ken Block released an epic new stunt video with DC Shoes that quickly drew millions of views:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Blu-ray Rant."