We'll be running two free sessions that you can choose between; both are exactly the same and will run for approximately one hour. Register for the one you'd like to attend by visiting one of the links below -- even if you're not located in Australia or New Zealand, you're still welcome to register!
- Webinar Option 1: 12.00pm AEST Monday 21st of September 2009 (GMT +10:00)
- Webinar Option 2: 5.30pm AEST Tuesday 22nd of September 2009 (GMT +10:00)
If you're new to webinars (or web seminars), they're online meetings that you can attend using any computer with an internet connection and speakers or a headset. This Help Center entry will provide further details about what you'll need to participate. You'll also have the chance to ask questions based on the presentation through the interactive chat panel. Here are a few more details about next week's webinars.
- Victoria, Mel, and Disha from the Sydney-based AdSense Team
- Introduction - The Google Australia & New Zealand AdSense Team
- Google AdSense – AdSense for content optimisation
- Ad Formats – Opting in to image and text
- Placement – Position and size
- Design – Colours and borders
- Google Custom Search Engine - Best practices
- Working with Google - AdSense account essentials
- We'll also be showcasing some real-life examples of how other publishers have optimised their AdSense implementation.
Posted by Mel-Ann Chan - AdSense Optimisation Team, Australia & New Zealand