The Valentine's Day-lovefest dressing on Google Docs gave me an extra spring in my step all day yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the user group comments, blog posts and emails about people's reactions to our "pinked up" Docs Home.
Two repeated questions I saw were: "How can I keep my pinkified Docs Home?" and "How can I get rid of my pinkified Docs Home?"
Answer#1: You can get that Google Docs lovin' feeling all year round (or at least for a while) at http://docs.google.com/?holiday=vday
Answer#2: Well it's gone now. It went away on its own after a mere 24 hours of pinkification (sigh!)
But I have some questions for YOU. For example:
- What was your first reaction on seeing the pink Docs Home?
- Did you laugh aloud hysterically (that's what I did, actually) or cry out in alarm?
- Did you feel a warm, loving feeling wash over you, or did it leave you cold?
- Do you think we should celebrate more holidays via creative Docs Home dressing?
- If so, how frequently and which holidays?
- If not, would you be cool with a simple "bah humbug" option to switch off the celebration?